We are confident that based on their experiences as students in a Brothers of the Sacred Heart school, our graduates are becoming well-rounded, faith-filled, self-disciplined, compassionate, and academically prepared men and women who respond to God’s love.
As a result of our emphasis on holistic education, we hope our graduates are well-rounded young people who:
- are aware of their own gifts, talents, and limitations;
- recognize the need to continue their own spiritual, psychological, emotional, social, intellectual, and physical growth;
- respond to God’s call to be balanced, compassionate adults.
Because of our emphasis on spiritual growth and religious values, we hope that our students graduate with:
- a strong belief that God loves them;
- a willingness to respond to Jesus’ directive to love one another;
- a commitment to compassion, justice, and service;
- a desire for a deeper relationship with God through prayer;
- an intentional integration of faith and daily life;
- an understanding of the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church;
- a willingness to become active members in their local church communities
Because of our efforts at firm and friendly discipline, we hope that our graduates:
- have developed self-discipline that guides their actions;
- are sensitive and respond with compassion to the limitations of others;
- have respect for authority and for persons for whom they are responsible;
- approach relationships with fairness, mutual trust, and cooperation.
Because of the caring nature and personal attention given to our students, we hope our graduates:
- genuinely care for others;
- value themselves and others as unique children of God;
- nurture positive relationships and build community.
As a result of our commitment to academic excellence, we hope our graduates:
- are intellectually curious;
- are prepared to meet the academic demands of college;
- strive to reach their intellectual potential;
- use their intellectual gifts to serve others more effectively and generously.