To the Saint Stanislaus Family,
It’s quite apparent that SSC students gain so much more than just an education while at Saint Stanislaus, so it is imperative that I ask for you to try and give as much back. The term alma mater is reason enough, but if you need further motivation to give back to Saint Stanislaus, then please read on:
- All former students play a large role in determining the future and continued development of an institution.
- Your donations go a long way to support scholarships for deserving students who are short of funds.
- You are giving back to more than just your alma mater in this case; you are also helping someone gain a valuable asset, a quality education.
- Your regular contributions make a big difference to the operating budget of your alma mater and this helps sustain regular programs and initiatives.
- Your money could also be used to fund and sustain innovative programs that help improve the quality of the education offered at Saint Stanislaus.
- If you are short of money, volunteering your time also benefits our school.
- As Saint Stanislaus continues to remain a popular and prestigious institution, the value of your diploma increases as well.
- When alumni contribute openly to SSC, it is easier to procure funds from outsiders and other organizations and philanthropists as well.
- Contributing to Saint Stanislaus in a significant manner gives you and your business good publicity, and publicity never hurt anyone even if it’s not your original aim.
Without Saint Stanislaus and the positive presence it has established, where would the Mississippi Gulf Coast be today? Let’s take it a step further and ask how would society, our communities (both near and far) even our world be affected if these halls in Bay Saint Louis weren’t bustling with students? From the eager and curious seventh graders to the confident leaders of the senior class, Saint Stanislaus is a benchmark to follow for all other educational institutions.
I’ve been fortunate to spend time with all of our faculty and staff prior to the start of the school year. They get it. They understand the responsibility of molding these boys into Men of Character. They know because a Saint Stanislaus graduate leaves prepared for all that life will throw at them, most importantly…SUCCESS!
On behalf of the Brothers, our faculty, and our students, thank you for helping to keep the mission of St. Stanislaus alive.
Ametur Cor Jesu,
Director of Advancement