There are many one may chose to donate to Saint Stanislaus, below are a few of the many types of donations SSC may accept. Saint Stanislaus is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all charitable donations are tax deductable to the fullest extent of the law.
- In-kind Gifts
- Life Insurance
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Multi-year Pledges
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Real Estate
- Charitable Lead Trusts
By Phone – To make any gift by phone please call Brian Murphy at 228-467-9057 ext. 255.
By Mail – if you would like to send a gift by mail, please mail it to:
SSC Progression Corporation
304 S. Beach Blvd.
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds – Your gift of securities can be transferred to the SSC Progression Corporation easily from your broker. Please call the Advancement Office at 228-467-9057 ext. 255 for assistance with this process.
- Planned Gifts – Saint Stanislaus has established the Society of 1854 to recognize those donors who have chosen to add SSC to their estate plans. There are a variety of ways one can structure a planned gift. These may include: life insurance, IRA distributions, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, or a direct gift from ones estate. For more information on Planned Gifts and the Society of 1854, please contact Chris Mensi at 228-467-9057 ext. 255
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer an employee benefit of matching contributions to a non-profit organization. These company programs match a donation from you or your spouse and increase the impact of your gift to Saint Stanislaus. To find out whether your company matches gifts, contact your human resources department for the required form.