The purposes of the Rock-A-Chaw Booster Club are to promote the mission of Saint Stanislaus by providing support to its athletic programs and to help respond to the needs of each team. The club serves in a complementary role to the school administration, athletics director, and coaching staffs. Athletic Boosters seek to enhance the athletic program by encouraging enthusiastic support for our teams, donating time and talent to various aspects of the athletics department, and raising funds to support the program financially.
1. To serve as a uniting force among the various sports and teams.
2. To promote sportsmanship and excellence in SSC interscholastic athletics.
3. To provide volunteers to assist in game management, concessions, and maintenance of facilities.
4. To raise funds to supplement the school’s athletic budget.
5. To encourage active fan support among students, faculty, parents, alumni, and friends, and within the school community.
6. To develop activities that honor and encourage our student athletes.
7. To fund the athletic awards program.
Rock-A-Chaw Athletic Booster Club
Attn: Athletic Director
304 S. Beach Blvd.
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
228-467-9057 ext 600