Aurelian Hall was constructed in 1966 and named after Brother Aurelian. Brother Aurelian Piton, a French missionary to the United States, holds the record for serving the longest at Saint Stanislaus, an incredible 65 years from August 1903 until his death in 1968. At SSC he was in charge of the dairy farm as well as the vegetable farm. “Chief” as good Brother Aurelian was called had enormous strength and energy, often working a 16-hour day. His hard work and good example of humility, frankness, and kindness were noted by the SSC students.