The contents of this website, including (but not limited to) all written material, images, photos and code, are protected under international copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, transmit or distribute any material from this site without express written permission.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this site. Saint Stanislaus reserves the right, however, to make changes at its discretion affecting policies, fees, curricula or other matters announced on this site.
Saint Stanislaus is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or appropriateness of content on other sites to which links have been provided on Saint Stanislaus pages.
It is the policy of Saint Stanislaus not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Agent for Notification of Copyright Infringement
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the following individual is designated for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding this website hosted by Saint Stanislaus:
304 South Beach Blvd
Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe this website hosted by Saint Stanislaus infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. § 512):
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of the Saint Stanislaus Web site will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if Saint Stanislaus is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Saint Stanislaus will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated agent.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, one of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.)
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You Agree Not To:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Use the Website in any manner that violates any applicable Saint Stanislaus School policy, rule, or procedure.
- Use the Website in any manner that contravenes Saint Stanislaus School tradition, faith, and morals or the legacy of Saint Stanislaus School education.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Content Standards [The following may be inapplicable because there may be no ability to generate “User Contributions” to the St. Stanislaus site]
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Linking to this Website
If you would like to link another website to this Website, you may only do so if you obtain the prior permission of St. Stanislaus. Such link may not suggest or imply the endorsement or approval by St. Stanislaus of any product, position, entity, or individual, or portray St. Stanislaus in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and the linking site may not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. Any right to link may be revoked at any time. You may not use the St. Stanislaus name or logo, or other proprietary graphic of St. Stanislaus to link to the Website without the express written permission of St. Stanislaus. Further, you may not frame the Website without the express written consent of St. Stanislaus.
Liability Limitation; Your Exclusive Remedy.